Use code WELCOME to get free shipping on your first order. Free shipping on all orders above ₹1500.
- Handcrafted by local artisans
- Made from fibre skeleton of seasonal gourd vegetable
- Kind on skin and planet
- Biodegradable and compostable
How to use
- For first time, wet the loofah in running water. It'll become twice its size. Then squeeze the water out. Its ready to be used on body.
- With every use, wet the loofah slightly and pour some body wash on it. Continue to use on skin.
- After every use, rinse the loofah and squeeze out the water and soap. Hang it to dry.
When to use
- It can be used every alternate day to buff away dead cells and leave skin soft and smooth
- It can be used for dry brushing to help maintain lymphatic system and for an energy boost. Dry brushing starts at the feet, moving upwards in circular motion towards heart.