Free shipping on all orders above ₹1500. Order delivery takes 5-15 days due to covid-affected services.
- Handcrafted by local artisans
- Made from fibre skeleton of seasonal gourd vegetable
- Kind on skin and planet
- Biodegradable and compostable
How to use
- For first time, wet the loofah in running water. It'll become twice its size. Then squeeze the water out. Its ready to be used on body.
- With every use, wet the loofah slightly and pour some body wash on it. Continue to use on skin.
- After every use, rinse the loofah and squeeze out the water and soap. Hang it to dry.
When to use
- It can be used every alternate day to buff away dead cells and leave skin soft and smooth
- It can be used for dry brushing to help maintain lymphatic system and for an energy boost. Dry brushing starts at the feet, moving upwards in circular motion towards heart.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Mild loofah and well made cute product :) :) :) , MILD being the keyword here