If you suffer from these symptoms very often, then you have whats generally knows as Sensitive skin.
Inflammation, if acute, is a good sign. It says that your immune system is doing the job its supposed to. Ideally, inflammation soon subsides on its own; in case it doesnt, it should be addressed to provent chronic condition.
Lifestyle Change for Inflammed skin
- Do not smoke or drink - it dries out skin massively
- Up the water intake
- Manage your cortisol with mindfulness practice
- For you, Less is more
- Exfoliate strictly no more than once a week
- Use mild foaming cleanser - idea is to minimize friction with skin
- Always Patch test
- Use products that mention FULL INGREDIENT list, always.
- Picking on inflammation causes more inflammation and prolongs the healing time. Instead, let your body heal it or apply a spot treatment
- Raw Honey
- Green Tea
- Witch Hazel
- Willow Bark
- Oat Milk
Sensitive skin products in our catalog
- Rose hydrating Mist
- Acai berry foaming face wash
- Acne Spot Treatment
- African black soap body wash